Friday, September 21, 2012

On Taking Breaks...

Hello lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone!
If you follow me on twitter you must've heard that I started a new project. This is quite an undertaking for me because it's new and exciting and totally different from anything I've ever written before. There are aspects to this story that I've been in love with for what seems like ever and I feel like I'm finally a strong enough writer to give it a go. Sure, I might crash and burn, but it's a learning process and I'm determined to learn.
That said, I will be taking a break from this blog for the duration of the project. I feel like I need to focus my own blog more on the writing aspects and therefore I think it would be better to take a break. You can still find me and my shenanigans over at http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com and I will be returning to regularly scheduled programing here, but for right now, it's vacation time!
I hope you continue to follow me on twitter, because the madness is here! :-)
I leave you with a music video for the movie Pitch Perfect that I'm in! (The music video that is, not the movie)



Much Love, 
Valia 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered regarding adding a little bit more than just your posts?
    I mean, what you say is basic and everything. Nevertheless think about if you included some terrific pictures or video clips to give your
    posts more, “pop”! Your content is superb but with images and clips, this website could certainly be one of the most valuable in its field.
    Great blog!

    my web site: fungal fingernail treatment - -

    ReplyDelete