Friday, April 13, 2012

Write Like A Princess

Hello lovelies,


While I was contemplating what to write about, I was watching Jackson Pearce's youtube channel and I stumbled on this video. So, I thought I'd share it with you because it totally fits with my ramblings today!







I went to see Mirror, Mirror yesterday and I started thinking about Disney movies in general. So when I saw this video I was very happy. 
At this stage of my WIP its very important that I cover all the bases. I'm about 20K from being completely done with the book so I need to make sure that my characters all got what they were looking for. So yesterday, during my writing time, instead of writing I went back and organized my whole book. I use Scrivener for my work (and LOVE it) but I often forget about all the extra features the program offers. While I make notes all over the place, I never fully used the notecards features before. So now, my screen looks a little like this. (Actually, it looks pretty identical to that). 



No, that's not my book because you don't get to see that yet. I found the picture online so thank you whoever provided it! 
Anyway, now I know what my characters want and need. I found my own "I wish" song in all that madness and now I know exactly what to do! It's the best feeling!!
How do you guys organize your thoughts? 

Much love,
Valia 

No comments:

Post a Comment