Friday, August 17, 2012

Surprises, who likes surprises?

Hello lovelies,

So today I don't have much for you, just a video I made, full of book and author love! I know, I'm so creative!
But before I share that creation with you, I have some news. Well, kind of, because I can't really share the news just yet.
Here's the deal: we're going to have another blogger joining our YA Warehouse family!! *SQUEE*

Guys, you're going to be so ecstatic when you see who it is! I'm not kidding! I'll give you a hint. She's a debut author, who's book hit the shelves recently (and it's awesome). Are you excited yet? You should be! Anyway, I'll be a posting a full introduction when the time comes so look for that. In the meantime, what do you think of my video?




Much love, 
Valia

No comments:

Post a Comment