Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yep...I almost forgot it was Wednesday...

*Hits self over the head* Yep...today is Wednesday...not Tuesday.  All of this Christmas stuff has me crazy mixed up.  It's the 21st for god sake!  How did this happen?  I'm still wrapping presents, let alone making some last minute gift decisions. Darn it for me being thoughtful with gifts.  It would be so much easier if I could just say, "hey...her ya go!  A fruit basket!"  (sorry if anyone is doing that as a gift...not hurt feelings intended)

Anyway!  I promise when the holidays are over my blogs will be more productive.  Right now my main focus is what picture frames go with my art photos I am giving to my family.  So for now I leave you with a question...

Have you ever done something you knew could turn out badly but did it anyway as research for your stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment