Monday, November 28, 2011

Shaking Things Up

I am leaving for a work conference tomorrow morning on the other side of the universe country. I am currently running around packing like a madman, scrambling at the last minute because I ALWAYS DO THIS and I had to wait until tonight to get my suitcase repaired, pick up my dry cleaning, declare peace between the Montagues and Capulets and somehow manage to get a full night of sleep and be perky and professional and Ronald Reagan International tomorrow. Ugh.

My life, people. My life.

In the meantime, I'm trying to finish the last three chapters on this draft of my WIP (please, celestial beings, let me be DONE ALREADY) and as such this trip comes at a slightly inconvenient time. But maybe it'll push me. I don't know.

(insert Salt n Peppa's "Push" here)

There is really no coherent string of thought behind this post, besides the fact that it's Monday so I had to grace you all with my crazy ramblings, and also I wanted to say hi. Hi, internet!

I will be back, and hopefully a bit more coherent, on Saturday. Late Friday night, actually, but I promise there will be no coherence involved there. Only jetlag.

What are your plans for this post-holiday week? The (other) holiday season is fast approaching. What are you doing to shake things up?

No comments:

Post a Comment